A Proven Process to Help Your Child Break Through
Techniques and strategies are proven to help children communicate more effectively with those around them. Approach is personal and services are customized to your child. The staff adapts to your needs. Here’s how it works:
- You and your child meet with a speech pathologist in a comfortable, home-like environment that doesn’t feel like a clinic, doctor’s office or school.
- A personalized evaluation is conducted to identify your child’s areas of delay and his/her developmental needs.
- A customized speech and language program is developed specifically for your child.
- Your child’s weekly one-on-one therapy sessions begin, with techniques for improving speech production, stimulating language, and enhancing expressive and receptive language skills.
- The staff provides weekly updates, ongoing progress charts, and a six-month reevaluation for articulation.
- We are available to work with grandparents, family members and nannies as needed.
- If you wish, the staff can also consult with your child’s pediatrician, teachers and other people involved in helping your loved one make progress.
To find out more, call 508.238.1360.